List Price: $41.99
Sale Price: $19.79
Today's Bonus: 53% Off
I bought this because multiple friends have this unit and have raved about it. It is a silent fountain so perfect for a skittish cat like mine. It's easy to assemble, too though diligent cleaning once a week is required.
Only concern is that after two hours of operation the power adapter has completely overheated. I can't risk a fire (who can?) so have unplugged it while I seek more information.
UPDATE: I heard from Hagen who claim that the power adapter does get hot (between 95 and 105 degrees) but is tested and safe. It seems to be a common answer and they claim no fires have been caused. My friends also say their fountains have similar heat issues but they don't appear to be concerned. I'm still skeptical, but I will try it for a while when I'm in the house and see what happens. Hagen did offer to replace the adapter if I was still concerned so the customer service raises the rating by one star.
0 comments:
Post a Comment