Royal Canin Dry Cat Food, Special 33 Formula, 3.5-Pound Bag
Posted by
Unknown
on Wednesday, June 3, 2015
I've had my female Ragdoll cat for six months and every day was a battle with loose and SMELLY stool. I tried every food known to man, all of them high quality and typically grain-free (even raw). Last weekend was really bad and I remembered a sample (12 oz no less) of cat food that I had received at the TICA cat show Royal Canin Special 33 for sensitive cats with digestive issues. I really didn't want to use this food because the second ingredient is corn gluten meal, but I had a messy litter box that smelled worse than ever (please keep in mind that I scoop at least twice a day). Well, IT WORKED! We have not had one episode of loose and/or smelly stool since and it's been one week. Thank you, Royal Canin, you will always be number one in my book, and thank you for being at the TICA International Cat Show in Philadelphia.
0 comments:
Post a Comment