The food this company makes is the closest I can find to raw until I actually get to feed mine raw more often. The value is amazing... actually because it is so dense with nutrients, my cats eat less and I spend less feeding them this brand of food than the other premium brands I was feeding them before.
They love the flavor, their coats are magnificent! Their stools are small and odorless, similar to what it would look like if they were on a raw diet. My oldest cat who had mild digestive issues doesn't have them anymore. Hooray! I also noticed that while on this brand of food, the crusty sleepies in their eyes are just about non-existent. I hardly have to groom their faces anymore. And they are so active I can hardly believe they have that much energy for their ages.
I honestly believe that having no synthesized vitamins makes a world of difference. I had to go back to my old brand of kibble for a short time because I was waiting for my next Nature's Logic order to arrive. On their old brand the cats were producing so much extra waste and it wasn't nearly as healthy-looking. The difference really is amazing. There is no doubt to me the Nature's Logic foods are truly easy to digest and the nutrients are absorbed and used! I hope they continue to grow and the product becomes more well known and available.
Pros : Improves Coat, Increased Activity, Good Value, Likes It, All Natural, Good Taste, Nutritional, Easy To Digest, Odorless Stools
Cons : Few Flavor Selections
Nature'S Logic 858155001348 Dry Cat Duck and Salmon, 7.7-Pound Bag
Posted by
Unknown
on Wednesday, June 4, 2014
0 comments:
Post a Comment